#1 2012-08-18 14:58:36

HenReosterors

Nowy

Punktów :   

I after to admit how I got playpen

On the whole I like this but I washed the mat at the cause as per instructions and a inconsiderable nick appeared. My washing machine has not done this to any other items washed (and with a infant - there are a lot!!!) so I don a fault with the significant - peradventure a mini blemish that the washing exposed. I rationality it would be easy to get a replacement mat but here is the answer from Lindam.

So I say be careful - conceivably I good got a tricky one but Lindam aren't exactly falling over themselves to apologise

"Thank you for the sake your email.
more nearby playpens
I am sorry to catch that this has happened to your mattress. I bear logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam exclusively works with approved testing facilities roughly the world to purvey certified blue blood products that mull over in the sensational levels of contrive, progress and invent: assuring day by day high-pitched standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a wash of 30 degrees and it is damned safe to do so. If your mattress has developed a nick it isn't automatically a indiscretion with the consequence so on this time we are unqualified to forth a replacement.
more about playpens

--> -->

Stopka forum

RSS